ATTENTION: MEMBERS & PENNANT PLAYERS
A Message from Mildura Squash Inc. & Match & Pennant Committee - Regards to Player Conduct On & Off Court
Members and Pennant Players are REMINDED that we are a FRIENDLY, INCLUSIVE and FAIR Squash Club and would like ALL PENNANT PLAYERS (Senior & Junior) On and Off the Court, when Supporting Team Mates, Cheering on Players or Officiating (Scoring and Refereeing) to be mindful there is a PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT of which are REQUIRED TO ABIDE BY to the best of our Ability.
Please make sure you can Follow or Refresh yourself with some simple Rules of Conduct (Simplified):
- For Members & Pennant Players (Junior & Senior) to respect each other ON & OFF the Court.
- For Players to Conduct themselves ON Court during Play in a manor that is Fair & Respectful of their Opponent, Officials & Spectators.
- For Players On Court to Respect the Role of the Officials (Scorer and Referee) and the decisions they make. If you disagree with a Scoring or Refereeing decision / call the correct process is to say " I Appeal" and state your position. Once the Scorer or Referee have clarified their decision / call play is to resume in a timely manor. With Players accepting the outcome.
- For the Officials (Scorer and Referee) to Officiate in a capacity that shows Respect to the Players on the Court.
Scorer: To Score the match WITHOUT Confusion, Being Clear and Precise, following the match play appropriately.
Referee: To Referee the match WITHOUT Confusion, Making Clear and Precise calls to the BEST of THEIR Ability, Being Fair and Reason to Both Players.
- Match Play is to be Continuous where reasonable.
If any of our Members & Pennant Players have any issues or concerns regarding Player Code of Conduct, appropriate correspondence with the Mildura Squash Inc. Committee or Match & Pennant can be made in writing at anytime and we will endeavour to resolve or investigate.
Mildura Squash Inc
P.O Box 612CP
Mildura, Victoria 3501
Download (347.66 KB)
Squash Australia - Member Protection Policy
(link to download)